Island Water Sports is seeking a detail-oriented team player with exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow sales on Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, and other online marketplaces. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter with 1-3 years of relevant experience who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced e-commerce, omni-channel environment.
The E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist time will be spent managing listings and inventory for all third-party online marketplaces. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, optimizing pricing, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplace opportunities.
Our e-commerce business is growing rapidly in many areas. The E-commerce Marketplace Specialist is a key component of continuing that growth.
Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Product Catalog Onboarding: Each marketplace feed has its own requirements of required data for the different product types & categories. You’ll make sure our Magento site is providing the correct/required data for a successful transfer into our feed manager system.
EBay requires a minimum of 1 photo for each product. If not provided, the product will be rejected and not listed. You will work with our catalog team to get the right photo or add it yourself.
- Brand Policy Management: Ensure that company is abiding by all brand & marketplace policies and guidelines for listing quality and pricing.
Each brand has its own rules on MAP versus MSRP pricing, if we are allowed to discount or not. Likewise, if we can sell their brand on a certain marketplace or not. We must stay in compliance with each brand’s rules.
- Marketplace Feed Management: Managing our feed listing tool to standardize product data for listing into marketplaces. This includes creating rules and standards for product data using our feed management tool.
For each product, Amazon wants to know the product category (Men’s > Shirts). You will setup & maintain rules in our feed manager to make sure that all men’s shirts have the correct category applied based on the category in our Magento store.
- Reporting: Produce key reports for management including price optimization, low stock warning, and opportunities for growth.
Amazon Selling Coach generates a report for products that we are close to the buy box. You will work with our buyers to see if changing our selling price is possible to win the buy box and gain more sales.
- Product Pricing Management: Manage product pricing based on standards set by the brands. This is done using our repricing tool to optimize listing prices to be competitive in the market. This includes using MS Excel files and formulas.
Certain brands allow us to discount their product say 5 cents off of MSRP. We use a repricing tool to adjust our pricing lower/higher as possible. You will use a spreadsheet to create the high/low price based on the MSRP and import that sheet into our repricing system.
Today’s consumers can only buy what they can find and see. It’s important to make sure that when someone searches a marketplace that the product be found, a great image is shown, and the features, bullet points are complete.
Amazon provides fields for product keywords to help users search and find the right product. These keywords need to be added to new products.
New Marketplace Growth: For continued growth, we need to expand into additional marketplaces and selling channels that we are not selling in now.
Example: We are not selling on Jet or Wish. You will work with our feed management solution provider to setup our catalog and business rules to work with the new marketplace.
- 1-3 years of previous, related marketplace experience
- Working knowledge of photo editing programs (Photoshop)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & formulas
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must be detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment.
- Experience with shopping carts (Magento, Shopify
- Experience with web design (HTML, CSS)
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics
- High School graduate or GED required.
- 1-3 years experience with e-commerce marketplace management.
- Full-Time positions on location at Deerfield Beach, FL
- Remote work is OK.
- Pay Depends on Experience.
If you're ready for the challenge please apply on indeed using the link below.