We are looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated, individual with a mix of technical and creative skills. As an Ecommerce Production team member, you will be a key player in growing the catalog of products for our online store, monitoring pricing, and driving online sales through omnichannel integration.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Create & manage product listings including add/edit product photos, descriptions, pricing, and availability using Magento.
- Manage product detail data using MS Excel
- Use professional writing skills for SEO purposes on product titles, descriptions, etc.
- Manage product data for Omni channel (Amazon) product listings.
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure product campaigns are accurately promoted and visual merchandising keeps our high standards.
- Working knowledge of photo editing programs (Photoshop)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & formulas
- Professional writing skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must be detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Marketplace selling (Amazon, Ebay)
- Experience with shopping carts (Magento, Shopify)
- Experience with web design (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics
- High School graduate or GED required. 1-2 years’ experience with Web Development, Computer Science, or ecommerce sales is a plus.
- Full-Time positions on location at Deerfield Beach, FL
- Pay Depends on Experience.